Vacancies at The Oxbridge Formula
Opportunity 1: Admissions Consultancy
“If you’re passionate about Oxbridge, describe yourself as a ‘people person’ and love the idea matching prospective students with resources that could help them, this is the perfect role for you.”
- You’re passionate about studying at Oxford or Cambridge
- You have great people skills and are enthusiastic about working in an ambitious team – talking to people feels more like fun than work
- You have a clear voice and excellent phone manner
- You’re always striving to perform better and thrive when given goals and targets to hit
- You are success driven and can work independently, motivate yourself, prioritise conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines
- You are quick to learn so that you can build an understanding of our product range and customer profiles
- You’re the type of person that doesn’t give up when things get tough – you bounce back, ready to face the next challenge
- You are familiar with one or more of the following admissions tests: STEP, MAT, TMUA, PAT, ENGAA, NSAA
Tasks and responsibilities:
- booking and conducting consultations with prospective students and their parents
- understanding which parts of the application process are most challenging to the student and providing solutions
- explaining how our courses and services could help them overcome the challenges faced
- closing the sale on our courses and services
- being a point of contact for students and parents if they have any questions
- giving advice on personal statements
To apply, please create a short video (less than three minutes) explaining why you think you would be ideal for this role. It should demonstrate your passion, personality and personability.
This needn’t be an extremely polished video, and we aren’t interested in the editing of it. It can simply be recorded on a laptop or smartphone.
We are, however, interested in seeing your:
a) personality and enthusiasm
b) ability to explain
c) ‘telephone manner’ i.e. how clearly you communicate
Please upload your video to Google Drive, then create a ‘shareable link’ and copy that link into the application form below.
(To see how to create a shareable link, please watch this very short video.)
Opportunity 2: Tutoring/Speaking
“As a tutor or speaker, you’ll be inspiring students with a love of Science and Maths and helping them achieve a place at their dream university.”
Alternatively, you’ll be a passionate MATHEMATICIAN, SCIENTIST or ACADEMIC, who has the ability to confidently share the insights and knowledge they have gained from their research. You’ll write and present fascinating talks to school students, distilling the essence of your research into a TED-style talk.