A bundle comprising:
In Person Courses:
October STEP Course
- Details: October 26th – 29th, 10am – 4:30pm (9am first day)
- Location: Live on Zoom
- Suitable for students who have studied Year 13 differentiation and trigonometry.
- Content: STEP Questions in the context of
- Differentiation and graph sketching
- Trigonometric identities
- Calculus of trigonometric functions
Plus access to pre-recorded versions of our:
- Summer STEP Course (pre-recorded version of 3-day course covering STEP questions on: integer problems, proof, necessary and sufficient conditions, splitting problem into cases, inequalities)
- Online-only STEP 1 Course (pre-recorded course covering STEP questions on: sequences and series, approximations of integrals, graph sketching, logarithms)
- October STEP Course (pre-recorded version of 3-day course covering STEP questions on: polynomials, graph sketching, advanced differentiation and advanced trigonometry)
- February STEP Course (pre-recorded version of 3-day course covering STEP questions on: common integrals, integration problems, differential equations and vector problems)
- Easter STEP 3 Course (pre-recorded version of 3-day course covering STEP questions on: complex numbers, Argand diagrams, hyperbolic functions, advanced integration techniques and polar coordinates)
- Online-only STEP 3 Course (pre-recorded course covering STEP questions on: summation and sequences, factorial/binomial identities, inverse trig, parametric equations, vectors and trigonometry in 3D geometry)
to allow you to catch up on material you may have missed.
Plus the following online resources:
STEP Video Solutions
Detailed solution videos for STEP 1, 2, or 3 (your choice) for the years:
- 2019 coming soon!
Includes all mechanics and statistics questions!
STEP Intuition Videos
Animations and visualisations for those questions from each STEP past paper for which visual intuition is most useful, typically those involving geometry, graphs, multiple cases, and changing parameters. Watch alongside the past paper solutions to develop your own intuition and gain a more profound understanding of what is going on behind the algebra.
Example Past Paper Solution Video: