A bundle comprising:
In Person Courses:
February STEP Course
- Details: February 17th – 19th, Marylebone – London, 10am – 4pm
- Prerequisites: suitable for students who have studied integration by substitution, integration by parts, the chain and product rules for differentiation, numerical methods, parametric equations, and vectors (inc. AS Further Maths vectors).
- Content: STEP Questions in the context of
- Common integrals
- Varied integration problems
- Differential equations
- Vector problems
- Parametric equations
- Numerical methods (new to STEP!)
Plus access to online versions of our:
- Summer STEP Course (online version of 3-day course covering STEP questions on: integer problems, proof, necessary and sufficient conditions, splitting problem into cases, inequalities)
- October STEP Course (online version of 3-day course covering STEP questions on: polynomials, graph sketching, advanced differentiation and advanced trigonometry)
- Online-only STEP 1 Course (online course covering STEP questions on: sequences and series, approximations of integrals, graph sketching, logarithms)
to allow you to catch up on material you may have missed.
Plus the following online resources:
STEP 1 and 2 Video Solutions
Detailed solution videos for the years:
Includes mechanics and statistics questions!
Example Past Paper Solution Video: