A bundle comprising:
In Person Courses:
Physics and Maths Time-Saving Tricks
- Details: October 26th 2019, Marylebone – London, 10am – 5pm
- Breeze through calculations by spotting factors, approximations, and hidden Pythagorean triples & special triangles
- Quickly apply the geometry of circles and triangles to forces, optics, and other questions
- Master all the rules of logs and indices for use in simplifying or comparing sizes of terms
- Rapidly analyse functions for their roots, stationary values, and limiting behaviour
- Sidestep long passages of working using proportionality and dimensional analysis
Physics Problem Solving
- Details: October 27th 2019, Marylebone – London, 10am – 5pm
- Effortlessly manipulate and apply unfamiliar formulae
- Draw together knowledge from the whole of the syllabus and apply it to very challenging problems
- Employ geometry and graph sketching in Physics
- Rehearse explaining your assumptions and evaluating your results
- Dive deeper into the background and significance of familiar material
Plus access to online versions of our:
- Physics Admissions Summer School (online version of 3-day course covering: forces, circular motion, circuits, waves, energy, springs, radioactivity, astronomy, general reasoning, and more)
- Maths for NSAA Course (online version of 1-day course covering short questions on: higher-order polynomials, analysing and sketching unfamiliar functions, inequalities, unpacking the question, and other topics)
to allow you to catch up on material you may have missed.
Plus the following online resources:
NSAA Past Paper Video Solutions
Full solutions to all Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology questions from all five parts of Section 1, plus all Section 2 questions, from the following past papers:
- NSAA Specimen
- NSAA 2016
- NSAA 2017
Original Mock ENGAA Papers and Video Solutions
Exclusive original mock papers by STEP Maths. We include questions from both sections of the test and have taken care to emulate the style and pace of the ENGAA papers.
- 8 complete papers (4 section A, 4 section B)
- Detailed video solutions
PAT Past Paper Video Solutions
Detailed solution videos for every PAT question from 2006 – 2017
MAT Multiple Choice Video Solutions
Detailed solution videos to every multiple choice Maths question from the 2007 – 2017 MAT papers and the MAT specimen papers A and B. MAT multiple choice questions are similar in content and difficulty to Maths questions from the NSAA exam.
Useful Physics Theory for Admissions Tests
Introducing and explaining Physics material needed for admissions tests that you may not have seen at school yet, together with more fundamental presentations and demonstrations of material you should know:
- Combining springs vs combining resistors
- Projectiles and orbits
- Buoyancy and Archimedes’ Principle
- Dimensional Analysis
Useful Maths Theory for Admissions Tests
Introducing and explaining Maths material needed for admissions tests that you may not have seen at school yet:
- Advanced differentiation and integration
- Vectors and geometry
- Algebraic expressions with arbitrary powers
- Tricks to go faster, avoid errors, and spot clues
Original Extra Extension Physics Questions
Original longer Physics questions by STEP Maths, with video solutions
Collected Maths questions from past NSAA and BMAT papers, with video solutions. Useful preparation for Parts A and E of Section 1 of the NSAA.
Physics Practice from BMAT
Collected Physics questions from past BMAT papers, with video solutions. Plus, a video guide to the Physics syllabus. Useful preparation for Parts B and E of Section 1 of the NSAA.
Collected Chemistry questions from past NSAA and BMAT papers, with video solutions. Useful preparation for Part C of Section 1 of the NSAA.
Collected Biology questions from past NSAA and BMAT papers, with video solutions. Useful preparation for Part D of Section 1 of the NSAA.