A one-day course covering all aspects of the UCAT.
- Explores each of the five sections in detail, with tips, advice and techniques to help maximise your score
- 1: Verbal Reasoning – determining what conclusions can or cannot be drawn from a given passage
- 2: Decision Making – logic applied to data or word problems
- 3: Quantitative Reasoning – calculating with structured data
- 4: Abstract Reasoning – identifying patterns and extrapolating from limited information
- 5: Situational Judgement – assessing real-world scenarios and how best to respond to them
- Characterises the different types of question you’ll face in each section, with practice questions on each.
- Taught by a tutor who scored in the top decile for BMAT and UCAT.
10:00 – Welcome & Introduction to UCAT
10:20 – Verbal Reasoning
11:30 – BREAK
11:45 – Abstract Reasoning
13:00 – LUNCH
13:45 – Quantitative Reasoning
14:45 – BREAK
15:00 – Decision Making
15:45 – Situational Judgement Test
16:15 – Key Tips, Resources, Summary, Q&A
A junior doctor currently working in London, our tutor graduated from the University of Cambridge and UCL Medical School with distinction and first-class honours. He has previously sat on medical admissions panels at multiple universities.
With over 8 years of experience supporting students through the medical admissions process – including running UCAT, BMAT, interview and personal statement courses – he has taught over 1800 students.