Combines our August MAT Short Questions Course with access to all the online MAT resources from our Platinum MAT Bundle for 8 months!
It contains the following in-person course:
MAT Short Questions Course
- Details: August 14th 2019, Marylebone – London, 10am – 5pm
- A selection of novel questions and past MAT questions from very old papers, intended to be useful even for those who have seen all readily available past questions.
- Learning to unpack and analyse logical statements
- Handling polynomials of degree higher than a quadratic
- Analysing unfamiliar functions
Please note that the running of this course is subject to demand. Bookings will be refunded if there is not enough demand to run the course.
… plus the following online versions of our live courses. (The material in each course will be available after the corresponding live course has taken place.)
- MAT Short Questions Course (online version of 1-day course covering MAT questions and original MAT-style questions on: inequalities and estimates, polynomials, graph-sketching, combining functions, inferences)
- Materials released August 2020
- Value £99
- MAT Long Questions Course (online version of 1-day course covering original MAT-style questions on: sketching unusual functions, polynomials, rule-following, changing parameters)
- Materials released October 2020
- Value £99
… plus the following online resources:
MAT Past Paper Video Solutions
Detailed solution videos for every MAT question from:
- All MAT papers 2007-2017
- MAT specimen papers A and B
- 2018 to be added by the end of summer!
Useful Maths Theory for Admissions Tests
Introducing and explaining Maths material needed for admissions tests that you may not have seen at school yet:
- Advanced differentiation and integration
- Vectors and geometry
- Algebraic expressions with arbitrary powers
- Tricks to go faster, avoid errors, and spot clues
MAT/TMUA Warm-up Questions
Practice questions we’ve made on 9 common MAT topics by STEP Maths, with video solutions.
Original Extra Maths Multiple Choice Questions
150+ multiple choice questions created by STEP Maths, in the style of MAT Question 1, with video solutions.
TMUA Past Paper Video Solutions
Detailed solution videos for the following TMUA papers (an admissions test similar to MAT):
- TMUA specimen papers A and B
- TMUA practice papers A and B
TMUA Mock Papers
Two TMUA-style mock papers created by STEP Maths, including full solutions.
What our students said about our in-person courses:
“It’s really engaging as working as a team makes the questions feel less daunting. Moreover the strategies recommended are priceless when it comes to efficiency in answering questions.“
“I really enjoyed this course because it allowed me to challenge myself as well as improving my ability to think outside of the box when it comes to finding less obvious solutions to problems.”
“Very good course! Questions covered in lots of detail, wide variety of topics covered and lots of support in case you don’t understand something.”