Combines our August Maths for ENGAA Course with access to all the online PAT resources from our Platinum ENGAA Bundle for 8 months!
It contains the following in-person course:
Maths for ENGAA
- Details: August 14th 2019, Marylebone – London, 10am – 5pm
- A selection of novel questions and past questions from older admissions tests, intended to be useful even for those who have seen all readily available past questions.
- Learning to unpack and analyse logical statements
- Handling polynomials of degree higher than a quadratic
- Analysing unfamiliar functions
Please note that the running of this course is subject to demand. Bookings will be refunded if there is not enough demand to run the course.
…plus the following online versions of our live courses. (The material in each course will be available after the corresponding live course has taken place.)
- Maths for ENGAA Course (online version of 1-day course covering short multiple-choice questions on: inequalities and estimates, polynomials, graph-sketching, combining functions, inferences)
- Materials released August 2019
- Value £99
- Physics Summer Course (online version of 3-day course covering physics topics you will need to be familiar with for ENGAA, some of which you may not yet have covered at school; topics include: static forces, moving bodies, circular motion and orbits, circuits, waves and electromagnetic radiation, electric energy and forces, radioactive decay, springs and elasticity, astronomy, general physical reasoning)
- Materials released August 2019
- Value £149
… plus the following online resources:
ENGAA Past Paper Video Solutions
Detailed solution videos for every ENGAA question from specimen papers A and B and the 2016 and 2017 papers A and B.
Original Mock ENGAA Papers and Video Solutions
Exclusive original mock papers by STEP Maths. We include questions from both sections of the test and have taken care to emulate the style and pace of the ENGAA papers. However, we have erred on the side of caution by giving you slightly more difficult questions so that you are fully prepared when you go into the exam.
- 8 complete papers (4 section A, 4 section B)
- Detailed video solutions
PAT Past Paper Video Solutions
Detailed solution videos for every PAT question from 2006-2017
MAT Multiple Choice Video Solutions
Detailed solution videos to every multiple choice Maths question from the 2007 – 2017 MAT papers and the MAT specimen papers A and B. MAT multiple choice questions are similar in content and difficulty to Maths questions from the ENGAA exam.
Useful Physics Theory for Admissions Tests
Introducing and explaining Physics material needed for admissions tests that you may not have seen at school yet, together with more fundamental presentations and demonstrations of material you should know:
- Combining springs vs combining resistors
- Projectiles and orbits
- Buoyancy and Archimedes’ Principle
- Dimensional Analysis
Useful Maths Theory for Admissions Tests
Introducing and explaining Maths material needed for admissions tests that you may not have seen at school yet:
- Advanced differentiation and integration
- Vectors and geometry
- Algebraic expressions with arbitrary powers
- Tricks to go faster, avoid errors, and spot clues
Original Extra Extension Physics Questions
Original longer Physics questions by STEP Maths, with video solutions
Physics Practice from BMAT
Collected Physics questions from past BMAT papers, with video solutions. Plus, a video guide to the Physics syllabus. Good preparation for the Physics in ENGAA Section 1 Part A.
What our students said about our in-person courses:
“The course has not only given me better knowledge of the topics that I’ll be tested on, but has also helped me develop my problem solving skills for physics questions. The help given on difficult questions was excellent and there was always an opportunity to give feedback on the sessions.“
“The course covers a vast amount of content in good detail and with challenging questions. The support from tutors during the course is great and they provided very helpful comments on how to work through questions and improve my approach.”
“The best things about the course were the variety of the topics and the range of different exercises from different tests.”