(Planning to apply for Physical Natural Sciences? Check out our Physical NSAA online resources here!)
Combines our August Maths for NSAA Course with access to all the online NSAA resources from our Platinum NSAA Bundle (Biological) for 8 months!
It contains the following in-person course:
Maths for NSAA
- Details: August 14th 2019, Marylebone – London, 10am – 5pm
- A selection of novel questions and past questions from older admissions tests, intended to be useful even for those who have seen all readily available past questions.
- Learning to unpack and analyse logical statements
- Handling polynomials of degree higher than a quadratic
- Analysing unfamiliar functions
Please note: knowledge of Year 12 A-level Maths is a prerequisite for attending this course.
The running of this course is subject to demand. Bookings will be refunded if there is not enough demand to run the course.
…plus the following online version of our live course. (The material will be available after the corresponding live course has taken place.)
- Maths for NSAA Course (online version of 1-day course covering short multiple-choice questions on: inequalities and estimates, polynomials, graph-sketching, combining functions, inferences)
- Materials released August 2019
- Value £99
… plus the following online resources:
NSAA Past Paper Video Solutions
Full solutions to all Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology questions from all five parts of Section 1, plus all Section 2
NSAA Past Paper Video Solutions
Full solutions to all Biology, Chemistry, and Maths questions from Parts A, C, and D of Section 1, plus all Biology and Chemistry Section 2 questions, from the following past papers:
- NSAA Specimen
- NSAA 2016
- NSAA 2017
Collected Biology questions from past NSAA and BMAT papers, with video solutions. Useful preparation for Part D of Section 1 of the NSAA.
Collected Chemistry questions from past NSAA and BMAT papers, with video solutions. Useful preparation for Part C of Section 1 of the NSAA.
Collected Maths questions from past NSAA and BMAT papers, with video solutions. Useful preparation for Parts A and E of Section 1 of the NSAA.
TMUA Video Solutions
Detailed solution videos to multiple choice Maths questions from past and mock TMUA papers. TMUA multiple choice questions are similar in content and difficulty to Maths questions from the NSAA exam.
Original Extra Maths Multiple Choice Questions
150+ original multiple choice questions by STEP Maths, with video solutions.
Useful Maths Theory for Admissions Tests
Introducing and explaining Maths material needed for admissions tests that you may not have seen at school yet:
- Advanced differentiation and integration
- Vectors and geometry
- Algebraic expressions with arbitrary powers
- Tricks to go faster, avoid errors, and spot clues
What our students said about our in-person course:
“It was very good doing lots of questions that both challenged us and allowed them to be approached in different ways, which lead to deeper discussions about the maths behind them. I really enjoyed that aspect of the course. I also liked how we swapped seats every now and then to meet new people.”
“I found the course very useful as it challenged me and my maths skills more than I’ve ever been challenged before. It improved my ability to break down questions and then be able to implement skills I’ve already learnt.”
“I became more confident in sketching complicated graphs, which has helped me feel better prepared for my test and interview.”