A 1-day STEPMaths Preparation Course for students taking any STEP exam in 2019. Takes place on a weekend in May.
Doing a mock exam is a great way to discover what areas you need to work on before the real thing, and also to prepare for aspects of the test that are different from A-level Maths, like the length (3 hours) and the need to choose questions that suit you.
However, it can be hard to realistically simulate the environment of the test at home, and even harder to get informed, constructive, personalised feedback on your answers. Our STEP Mock Day is an opportunity to get all of those things. First, you’ll do a mock STEP 2017 paper of your choice in exam conditions at a weekend session in London. Then, we’ll collect your answer, to return it within the week, fully marked and with comments on each question by an expert STEP tutor.
After the Mock Day, you will also get access to our 2017 STEP video solutions for all three STEP papers, no matter which paper you attempted on the day. These video solutions are exclusive to the STEP Mock Day.
- Attempt a STEP 2017 Paper in full exam conditions – your choice of STEP 1, 2 & 3
- Have your work marked by an expert STEP tutor, with extensive comments, both holistic and question-by-question, and a final grade
- Learn how you could have improved in each question you attempted, including details you might have missed and faster methods
- Receive advice on how to present your answers and argue logically
- See where each marked was gained or lost and discover what you need to work on for the real thing
- Receive exclusive video solutions to all three STEP 2017 papers so you can also study the questions you didn’t attempt in the mock