A bundle comprising:
In Person Courses:
Easter STEP 3 Course
- Suitable for students who have studied Further Maths, including differential equations, polar coordinates, hyperbolic functions, and complex numbers.
- Content: STEP Questions in the context of
- Complex Numbers & Argand Geometry
- Hyperbolic Functions and Identities
- Advanced Integration
- Polar Coordinates
Plus access to online versions of our:
- Summer STEP Course (online version of 3-day course covering STEP questions on: integer problems, proof, necessary and sufficient conditions, splitting problem into cases, inequalities)
- October STEP Course (online version of 3-day course covering STEP questions on: polynomials, graph sketching, advanced differentiation and advanced trigonometry)
- February STEP Course (online version of 3-day course covering STEP questions on: common integrals, integration problems, differential equations and vector problems)
- Exclusive online-only STEP 3 Course (summation and sequences, factorial/binomial identities, inverse trig, parametric equations, vectors and trigonometry in 3D geometry)
- Online-only STEP 1 Course (online course covering STEP questions on: sequences and series, approximations of integrals, graph sketching, logarithms)
to allow you to catch up on material you may have missed.