This bundle is ideal for you if you are applying for Physical Natural Sciences and will be sitting the NSAA, but are not able to make it to any of our live/in-person courses in London.
(Planning to apply for Biological Natural Sciences? Check out our Biological NSAA online resources here!)
It comprises the following online versions of our live courses. (The material in each course will be available after the corresponding live course has taken place.)
- Maths for NSAA Course (online version of 1-day course covering short multiple-choice questions on: inequalities and estimates, polynomials, graph-sketching, combining functions, inferences)
- Materials released August 2018
- Value £99
- Physics Summer Course (online version of 3-day course covering physics topics you may need to be familiar with for NSAA, some of which you may not yet have covered at school; topics include: static forces, moving bodies, circular motion and orbits, circuits, waves and electromagnetic radiation, electric energy and forces, radioactive decay, springs and elasticity, astronomy, general physical reasoning)
- Materials released August 2018
- Value £149
… plus the following online resources:
NSAA Past Paper Video Solutions
Full solutions to all Maths, Physics, and Chemistry questions from Section 1, plus all Physics and Chemistry Section 2 questions, from the following past papers:
- NSAA Specimen
- NSAA 2016
- NSAA 2017
Original Mock ENGAA Papers and Video Solutions
Exclusive original mock papers by STEP Maths. We include questions from both sections of the test and have taken care to emulate the style and pace of the ENGAA papers.
- 8 complete papers (4 section A, 4 section B)
- Detailed video solutions
PAT Past Paper Video Solutions
Detailed solution videos for every PAT question from 2006 – 2017
MAT Multiple Choice Video Solutions
Detailed solution videos to every multiple choice Maths question from the 2007 – 2017 MAT papers and the MAT specimen papers A and B. MAT multiple choice questions are similar in content and difficulty to Maths questions from the NSAA exam.
Useful Physics Theory for Admissions Tests
Introducing and explaining Physics material needed for admissions tests that you may not have seen at school yet, together with more fundamental presentations and demonstrations of material you should know:
- Combining springs vs combining resistors
- Projectiles and orbits
- Buoyancy and Archimedes’ Principle
- Dimensional Analysis
Useful Maths Theory for Admissions Tests
Introducing and explaining Maths material needed for admissions tests that you may not have seen at school yet:
- Advanced differentiation and integration
- Vectors and geometry
- Algebraic expressions with arbitrary powers
- Tricks to go faster, avoid errors, and spot clues
Original Extra Extension Physics Questions
Original longer Physics questions by STEP Maths, with video solutions
Collected Maths questions from past NSAA and BMAT papers, with video solutions. Useful preparation for Parts A and E of Section 1 of the NSAA.
Physics Practice from BMAT
Collected Physics questions from past BMAT papers, with video solutions. Plus, a video guide to the Physics syllabus. Useful preparation for Parts B and E of Section 1 of the NSAA.
Collected Chemistry questions from past NSAA and BMAT papers, with video solutions. Useful preparation for Part C of Section 1 of the NSAA.