This bundle is ideal for you if you are applying for Medicine or a similar degree and are sitting the BMAT and/or UKCAT, or will need to be interviewed.
It contains everything in our Monthly BMAT Online Subscription, plus exclusive bonus video tutorials for medical interviews and the UKCAT.
Includes the following online resources:
BMAT Past Paper Video Solutions
Detailed video solutions for:
- Every BMAT Section 1 (Problem Solving and Understanding Argument) question from 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 (see below for even more Section 1 Problem Solving solutions)
- Every BMAT Section 2 (Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics) question from 2003-2017
with a focus on answering questions as quickly as possible.
- Official written solutions to all 2014 questions
- A series of videos comprehensively detailing the specification requirements for Section 2 for Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Video tutorials explaining essay plans for BMAT Section 3 questions from 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016
- Tips and guidance for planning your BMAT Section 3 essay
Problem Solving Practice: BMAT Section 1 Video Solutions 2004-2011
Video solutions to BMAT Problem Solving Questions for 2004-2011, for extra practice on top of the 2012-17 solutions above.
Problem Solving and Critical Thinking from TSA
Over 300 TSA questions on Problem Solving (very similar to BMAT Problem Solving questions) and Critical Thinking (very similar to BMAT Understanding Argument questions) for your practice, together with video solutions.
Bonus: UKCAT Video Tutorials
A series of videos which cover in detail the specification and every question type within each subtest.
- A discussion of each of the different sections of the UKCAT, including the new Decision Making subtest, with a focus on timing and strategy
- A series of videos covering each of the individual question types for each subtest
- Video walkthroughs for examples of each question type
Bonus: Medical Personal Statement and Interview Guide
- A discussion on the ingredients of an effective personal statement
- Videos analysing individual personal statements for their strengths and weaknesses
- A series of videos covering different interview types, with example answers analysed in detail