A bundle comprising:
In Person Courses:
October STEP Course
- Details: October 29th – 31st 2019, Marylebone – London, 10am – 4pm
- Suitable for students who have studied Year 13 differentiation and trigonometry.
- Content: STEP Questions in the context of
- Differentiation and graph sketching
- Trigonometric identities
- Calculus of trigonometric functions
Plus access to online versions of our:
- Summer STEP Course (online version of 3-day course covering STEP questions on: integer problems, proof, necessary and sufficient conditions, splitting problem into cases, inequalities)
- Online-only STEP 1 Course (online course covering STEP questions on: sequences and series, approximations of integrals, graph sketching, logarithms)
to allow you to catch up on material you may have missed.