A 2-day Preparation Course for students sitting the Physics and Maths parts of the NSAA for entry to Cambridge Natural Sciences. Takes place in the weekend before October half term.
The NSAA is a time-pressured, non-calculator test, so it heavily tests you ability to simplify problems and find the quickest way to an answer.
What’s more, now that the NSAA specification has changed for 2020, there are no past papers available in the new NSAA format.
For those reasons, our October NSAA Course has two main features:
- Teaching time-saving tricks to quickly tackle the Maths and Physics questions in the NSAA
- Practising applying these techniques in two exclusive, brand new NSAA Physics and Maths mocks (not part of our online resources)
- Dates: October 24th and 25th
- Location: Live on Zoom
- Times: 10am – 4:30pm (9am first day)
- Speed up your calculations by spotting tricks like factors, approximations, proportionality arguments
- Quickly apply the geometry of circles and triangles to forces, optics, and other questions
- Master all the rules of logs and indices for use in simplifying or comparing sizes of terms
- Rapidly analyse functions for their roots, stationary values, and limiting behaviour
- Mock papers: Apply what you’ve learned in two exclusive, brand new NSAA Physics and Maths mocks (not part of our online resources), which will then be marked and discussed