A 4-day STEP Maths Preparation Course for students sitting MAT or similar exams for entry to Oxford, Durham, Warwick, or Imperial College. Comprises our 1-day MAT Long Questions Course followed by another 3 days of MAT-level problem solving practice. Takes place in October half term.
Dates: October 26th – 29th
Location: Live on Zoom
Times: 10am – 4:30pm (9am first day)
- Sketch and analyse bizarre new functions, or construct them yourself
- Handle polynomials of any order
Master intricate rule-following questions
Learn to adjust every parameter and anticipate the consequences
Count and classify new abstract objects, possible and impossible
- Use relevant STEP questions to deepen your understanding of polynomials and multivariate functions
- Master graph sketching through the use of problem style questions from multiple sources including STEP
- Gain greater fluency with advanced trig identities and problem solving with the chain, product and quotient rules.
“For anyone that is interesting in taking the MAT, this is the most helpful form of revision for it I have experienced.” Syrie Gwyn Palmer