A 2-day Preparation Course for students sitting ENGAA for entry to Cambridge Engineering. Takes place in the weekend before October half term.
The ENGAA has always been a time-pressured exam, and it’s now a non-calculator test, putting even more emphasis on your ability to simplify problems and find the quickest way to an answer.
Moreover, there are very few ENGAA past papers available, and even fewer for the current format of the ENGAA.
For those reasons, our October ENGAA Course focuses on two things:
- Learning time-saving tricks to quickly tackle problems in both the Maths and Physics questions in the ENGAA
- Practising applying these techniques in two exclusive, brand new mock ENGAA papers (not part of our online resources)
- Dates: October 24th and 25th
- Location: Live on Zoom
- Times: 10am – 4:30pm (9am first day)
- Speed up your calculations by spotting tricks like factors, approximations, proportionality arguments
- Quickly apply the geometry of circles and triangles to forces, optics, and other questions
- Master all the rules of logs and indices for use in simplifying or comparing sizes of terms
- Rapidly analyse functions for their roots, stationary values, and limiting behaviour
- Mock papers: Apply what you’ve learned in two exclusive, brand new mock ENGAA papers (not part of our online resources), which will then be marked and discussed