A bundle comprising:
STEP Summer School (on Zoom)
- Details: July 21st – 23rd, 10am – 4pm
- Prerequisites: suitable for students who have studied Year 12 A-level Maths.
- Content: STEP Questions in the context of
- Proof by contradiction, counterexample, induction, and division into cases
- Manipulating inequalities
- Necessary and sufficient conditions
- Taking advantage of symmetries
Plus the following online resources:
- Online-only STEP 1 Course (online course covering STEP questions on: sequences and series, approximations of integrals, graph sketching, logarithms)
- STEP 1 Video Solutions – detailed solution videos for the years:
- Includes mechanics and statistics questions!
Platinum Bonus: STEP Intuition Videos
Animations and visualisations for those questions from each STEP past paper for which visual intuition is most useful, typically those involving geometry, graphs, multiple cases, and changing parameters. Watch alongside the past paper solutions to develop your own intuition and gain a more profound understanding of what is going on behind the algebra.
Example Past Paper Solution Video: