Combines our Summer NSAA Bundle (both our in-person summer NSAA courses) with access to all the online NSAA resources from our Platinum NSAA Bundle for 8 months!
It contains the following in-person courses:
Physics Admissions Summer School
- Details: July 28th – 30th, Marylebone – London, 10am – 4pm
- Aims to bring you up to scratch with all of the commonly-occurring subject matter that could be examined through NSAA or at interview.
- Topics covered:
- Static forces
- The behaviour of moving bodies studied via dynamics and kinematics
- The special case of circular motion and its application to orbits
- The behaviour of electrical circuits governed by resistors, electrical power, and more exotic components like capacitors and diodes
- The physics of waves and intensity, and especially electromagnetic radiation
- Electric charge, electric potential energy, and electrostatic forces
- Radioactive decay
- Springs and elasticity
- General physically-applicable reasoning, including the square-cube law
Maths for NSAA
- Details: July 31st, Marylebone – London, 10am – 5pm
- A selection of novel questions and past questions from older admissions tests, intended to be useful even for those who have seen all readily available past questions.
- Justifying and qualifying inferences
- Iterating and composing functions
- Using inequalities and estimates
- Managing higher order polynomials
- Sketching unfamiliar graphs
…plus the following online versions of our live courses. (The material in each course will be available after the corresponding live course has taken place.)
- Maths for NSAA Course (online version of 1-day course covering short multiple-choice questions on: inequalities and estimates, polynomials, graph-sketching, combining functions, inferences)
- Materials released August 2020
- Value £99
- Physics Summer Course (online version of 3-day course covering physics topics you will need to be familiar with for NSAA, some of which you may not yet have covered at school; topics include: static forces, moving bodies, circular motion and orbits, circuits, waves and electromagnetic radiation, electric energy and forces, radioactive decay, springs and elasticity, astronomy, general physical reasoning)
- Materials released August 2020
- Value £149
… plus the following online resources:
NSAA Past Paper Video Solutions
Full solutions to all Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology questions from all five parts of Section 1, plus all Section 2 questions, from the following past papers:
- NSAA Specimen
- NSAA 2016
- NSAA 2017
- NSAA 2018
Collected Chemistry questions from past NSAA and BMAT papers, with video solutions. Useful preparation for Part C of Section 1 of the NSAA.
Collected Biology questions from past NSAA and BMAT papers, with video solutions. Useful preparation for Part D of Section 1 of the NSAA.
Original Mock ENGAA Papers and Video Solutions
Exclusive original mock papers by STEP Maths. We include questions from both sections of the test and have taken care to emulate the style and pace of the ENGAA papers.
- 8 complete papers (4 section A, 4 section B)
- Detailed video solutions
PAT Past Paper Video Solutions
Detailed solution videos for every PAT question from 2006 – 2018
MAT Multiple Choice Video Solutions
Detailed solution videos to every multiple choice Maths question from the 2007 – 2018 MAT papers and the MAT specimen papers A and B. MAT multiple choice questions are similar in content and difficulty to Maths questions from the NSAA exam.
Useful Physics Theory for Admissions Tests
Introducing and explaining Physics material needed for admissions tests that you may not have seen at school yet, together with more fundamental presentations and demonstrations of material you should know:
- Combining springs vs combining resistors
- Projectiles and orbits
- Buoyancy and Archimedes’ Principle
- Dimensional Analysis
Useful Maths Theory for Admissions Tests
Introducing and explaining Maths material needed for admissions tests that you may not have seen at school yet:
- Advanced differentiation and integration
- Vectors and geometry
- Algebraic expressions with arbitrary powers
- Tricks to go faster, avoid errors, and spot clues
Original Extra Extension Physics Questions
Original longer Physics questions by STEP Maths, with video solutions
Collected Maths questions from past NSAA and BMAT papers, with video solutions. Useful preparation for Parts A and E of Section 1 of the NSAA.
Physics Practice from BMAT
Collected Physics questions from past BMAT papers, with video solutions. Plus, a video guide to the Physics syllabus. Useful preparation for Parts B and E of Section 1 of the NSAA.
What our students said about our in-person courses:
“The course has not only given me better knowledge of the topics that I’ll be tested on, but has also helped me develop my problem solving skills for physics questions. The help given on difficult questions was excellent and there was always an opportunity to give feedback on the sessions.“
“The course covers a vast amount of content in good detail and with challenging questions. The support from tutors during the course is great and they provided very helpful comments on how to work through questions and improve my approach.”
“The best things about the course were the variety of the topics and the range of different exercises from different tests.”