Combines our live BMAT and UCAT Courses (delivered via Zoom) with access to all the online BMAT, UCAT, and medical admissions resources from our Platinum BMAT Online Bundle for 8 months!
This bundle contains the following live courses:
May UCAT Course
- Details: Saturday May 30th, 10am – 4:45pm, Live on Zoom
May BMAT Course
- Details: Sunday May 31st, 10am – 4:15pm, Live on Zoom
A junior doctor currently working in London, our tutor graduated from the University of Cambridge and UCL Medical School with distinction and first-class honours. He has previously sat on medical admissions panels at multiple universities.
With over 8 years of experience supporting students through the medical admissions process – including running UCAT, BMAT, interview and personal statement courses – he has taught over 1800 students.
In each course you’ll:
Explore each of the five sections of the UCAT and the three sections of the BMAT in detail, with tips, advice and techniques to help maximise your scores.
Characterise the different types of question you’ll face, with practice questions on each
Learn from a tutor who scored in the top decile for BMAT and UCAT.
… all this PLUS the following online resources:
BMAT Past Paper Video Solutions
Detailed video solutions for:
- Every BMAT Section 1 (Problem Solving and Understanding Argument) question from 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 (see below for even more Section 1 Problem Solving solutions)
- Every BMAT Section 2 (Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics) question from 2003-2017
with a focus on answering questions as quickly as possible.
- Official written solutions to all 2014 questions
- A series of videos comprehensively detailing the specification requirements for Section 2 for Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Video tutorials explaining essay plans for BMAT Section 3 questions from 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016
- Tips and guidance for planning your BMAT Section 3 essay
Problem Solving Practice: BMAT Section 1 Video Solutions 2003-2011
Video solutions to BMAT Problem Solving Questions for 2003-2011, for extra practice on top of the 2012-17 solutions above.
Problem Solving and Critical Thinking from TSA
Over 300 TSA questions on Problem Solving (very similar to BMAT Problem Solving questions) and Critical Thinking (very similar to BMAT Understanding Argument questions) for your practice, together with video solutions.
UCAT Video Tutorials
A series of videos which cover in detail the specification and the question types within each subtest.
- A discussion of each of the different sections of the UCAT, with a focus on timing and strategy
- A series of videos covering each of the individual question types for each subtest
- Video walkthroughs for examples of each question type
Bonus: Medical Personal Statement and Interview Guide
- A discussion on the ingredients of an effective personal statement
- Videos analysing individual personal statements for their strengths and weaknesses
- A series of videos covering different interview types, with example answers analysed in detail