A bundle comprising:
In Person Courses:
Easter STEP 3 Course
- Details: April 6th – 8th, Marylebone – London, 10am – 4pm
- Prerequisites: suitable for students who have studied Further Maths, including differential equations, polar coordinates, hyperbolic functions, and complex numbers.
- Content: STEP Questions in the context of
- Complex Numbers & Argand Geometry
- Hyperbolic Functions and Identities
- Advanced Integration
- Polar Coordinates
- Matrices (new to STEP!)
Plus access to online versions of our:
- Summer STEP Course (online version of 3-day course covering STEP questions on: integer problems, proof, necessary and sufficient conditions, splitting problem into cases, inequalities)
- October STEP Course (online version of 3-day course covering STEP questions on: polynomials, graph sketching, advanced differentiation and advanced trigonometry)
- February STEP Course (online version of 3-day course covering STEP questions on: integration, differential equations, vectors)
- Exclusive online-only STEP 3 Course (summation and sequences, factorial/binomial identities, inverse trig, parametric equations, vectors and trigonometry in 3D geometry)
- Online-only STEP 1 Course (online course covering STEP questions on: sequences and series, approximations of integrals, graph sketching, logarithms)
to allow you to catch up on material you may have missed.
Plus the following online resources:
STEP 1, 2, and 3 Video Solutions
Detailed solution videos for the years:
Includes mechanics and statistics questions!
Example Past Paper Solution Video: