A bundle comprising:
In Person Courses:
February STEP Course
- Details: February 17th – 19th, Marylebone – London, 10am – 4pm
- Prerequisites: suitable for students who have studied integration by substitution, integration by parts, the chain and product rules for differentiation, numerical methods, parametric equations, and vectors (inc. AS Further Maths vectors).
- Content: STEP Questions in the context of
- Common integrals
- Varied integration problems
- Differential equations
- Vector problems
- Parametric equations
- Numerical methods (new to STEP!)
Plus access to online versions of our:
- Summer STEP Course (online version of 3-day course covering STEP questions on: integer problems, proof, necessary and sufficient conditions, splitting problem into cases, inequalities)
- October STEP Course (online version of 3-day course covering STEP questions on: polynomials, graph sketching, advanced differentiation and advanced trigonometry)
- Online-only STEP 1 Course (online course covering STEP questions on: sequences and series, approximations of integrals, graph sketching, logarithms)
to allow you to catch up on material you may have missed.
Plus the following online resources:
STEP 1 and 2 Video Solutions
Detailed solution videos for the years:
Includes mechanics and statistics questions!
Platinum Bonus: STEP Intuition Videos
Animations and visualisations for those questions from each STEP past paper for which visual intuition is most useful, typically those involving geometry, graphs, multiple cases, and changing parameters. Watch alongside the past paper solutions to develop your own intuition and gain a more profound understanding of what is going on behind the algebra.
Example Past Paper Solution Video: