Please note: this course is non-refundable and has strictly limited places
A 1-day STEPMaths Preparation Course for students required to attend an interview at Oxford or Cambridge for Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Natural Sciences, Engineering, or another subject heavily featuring Maths and/or Physics. Takes place at the end of November.
Spectator seats give you all of the benefits of attending the course, as described below, except that you do not undergo a mock interview yourself.
Your university interview is the ultimate factor determining whether you will be made an offer. After spending so long preparing for admissions tests such as the MAT, PAT, ENGAA, NSAA, and CSAT, it can be tempting to leave interview preparation until after you know for sure that you have been invited to interview. However, we strongly believe that starting interview preparation early will leave you in the best position to ace the real thing.
Hence, our interview course is uniquely designed to prepare you for the challenge of a genuine Oxbridge interview:
- Personal statement scrutiny – can you answer questions about everything you’ve written on your personal statement, from Ptolemy’s theorem to the Pigeon Hole Principle?
- Oxbridge-Tutorial-Style Discussions of interview-style questions and answers.
- The chance to watch everyone else’s interviews and get 10x the benefit – see what they are writing too and try the questions simultaneously!
- Plenary session to put feedback into practice.
- A question and answer session to ask all your burning questions about Oxbridge interviews.
- Uniquely, we at STEPMaths specialise in Maths and Physics education. Unlike other generic Oxbridge preparation organisations, we can provide targeted support and guidance and will be happy to answer any questions you have on the day.