A bundle comprising the following two in-person courses:
Maths Admissions Summer School
- Details: July 22nd – 24th 2019, Marylebone – London, 10am – 4pm
- MAT and STEP past questions based on Year 12 Maths, which are useful for all maths admissions papers.
- Learn how to plan for and present all of the most essential kinds of proof
- Examine the subtlest aspects of manipulating inequalities
- Perfect your understanding of necessary and sufficient conditions
- Analyse unfamiliar graphs with symmetry tricks
- Master the art of dividing problems by cases
MAT Short Questions Course
- Details: July 25th 2019, Marylebone – London, 10am – 5pm
- A selection of novel questions and past MAT questions from very old papers, intended to be useful even for those who have seen all readily available past questions.
- Learning to unpack and analyse logical statements
- Handling polynomials of degree higher than a quadratic
- Analysing unfamiliar functions