Combines our Summer ENGAA Bundle (both our live summer ENGAA courses) with access to all the online ENGAA resources from our Platinum ENGAA Bundle for 8 months!
It contains the following live courses:
Physics Admissions Summer School (on Zoom)
- Details: 17th – 20th August, 10am – 4pm
- Aims to bring you up to scratch with all of the commonly-occurring subject matter that could be examined through ENGAA or at interview.
- Topics covered:
- Static forces
- The behaviour of moving bodies studied via dynamics and kinematics
- The special case of circular motion and its application to orbits
- The behaviour of electrical circuits governed by resistors, electrical power, and more exotic components like capacitors and diodes
- The physics of waves and intensity, and especially electromagnetic radiation
- Electric charge, electric potential energy, and electrostatic forces
- Radioactive decay
- Springs and elasticity
- General physically-applicable reasoning, including the square-cube law
ENGAA/NSAA Time-saving tricks and mock paper (on zoom) 2-day course!
- Details: 31st August and 5th September, 10am – 4pm UK time
It comprises the following online resources:
ENGAA Past Paper Video Solutions
Detailed solution videos for every ENGAA question from specimen papers A and B and the 2016, 2017 2018, and 2019 papers A and B.
Original Mock ENGAA Papers and Video Solutions
Exclusive original mock papers by The Oxbridge Formula. We include questions from both sections of the test and have taken care to emulate the style and pace of the ENGAA papers. However, we have erred on the side of caution by giving you slightly more difficult questions so that you are fully prepared when you go into the exam.
- 8 complete papers (4 section A, 4 section B)
- Detailed video solutions
PAT Past Paper Video Solutions
Detailed solution videos for every PAT question from 2006-2019
MAT Multiple Choice Video Solutions
Detailed solution videos to every multiple choice Maths question from the 2007 – 2019 MAT papers and the MAT specimen papers A and B. MAT multiple choice questions are similar in content and difficulty to Maths questions from the ENGAA exam.
Useful Physics Theory for Admissions Tests
Introducing and explaining Physics material needed for admissions tests that you may not have seen at school yet, together with more fundamental presentations and demonstrations of material you should know:
- Combining springs vs combining resistors
- Projectiles and orbits
- Buoyancy and Archimedes’ Principle
- Dimensional Analysis
Useful Maths Theory for Admissions Tests
Introducing and explaining Maths material needed for admissions tests that you may not have seen at school yet:
- Advanced differentiation and integration
- Vectors and geometry
- Algebraic expressions with arbitrary powers
- Tricks to go faster, avoid errors, and spot clues
Original Extra Extension Physics Questions
Original longer Physics questions by STEP Maths, with video solutions
Physics Practice from BMAT
Collected Physics questions from past BMAT papers, with video solutions. Plus, a video guide to the Physics syllabus. Good preparation for the Physics in ENGAA Section 1 Part A.