Please note: this course is non-refundable and has strictly limited places
Your university interview is the ultimate factor determining whether you will be made an offer. After spending so long preparing for admissions tests such as the MAT, TMUA, and CSAT, it can be tempting to leave interview preparation until after you know for sure that you have been invited to interview. However, we strongly believe that starting Maths interview preparation early will leave you in the best position to ace the real thing.
This special offer comprises two parts:
1. A spectator seat on our live interview course on Saturday 28th November. This includes:
- The chance to watch 10 students’ mock interviews, try their questions simultaneously, and discuss different possible solutions and generalisable tips for similar questions afterwards.
- Personal statement scrutiny – can you answer questions about everything you’ve written on your personal statement, from Ptolemy’s theorem to the Pigeon Hole Principle?
- The opportunity to ask all your burning questions about Oxbridge interviews.
- Uniquely, we at The Oxbridge Formula specialise in Maths and Physics education. Unlike other generic Oxbridge preparation organisations, we can provide targeted support and guidance and will be happy to answer any questions you have on the day.
2. Either one or three 30-minute 1-1 mock interviews of your own, plus feedback afterwards (you will be sent the link to book your slot after signing up).
“It’s a realistic environment – definitely good preparation for an actual interview”
“Great feedback at the end on strengths and weaknesses”