STEPMaths Presents our:
The Thinking Skills Assessment
An exacting mix of Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, and Essay Writing. Unlike anything you’ll have seen at school.
Full of hidden patterns you can learn to exploit.
For Oxford: PPE, Economics & Management, Experimental Psychology, Human Sciences, some Philosophy, Linguistics and Psychology Joint Couses
Cambridge: Land Economy
UCL: European Social and Political Studies (ESPS)
Download FREE Guidebook / Sample Materials for the TSA (Thinking Skills Assessment) & TSA Score Conversion
Oxford, Cambridge, and UCL all use the TSA (Thinking Skills Assessment) as a Pre-Interview 120 minute exam. (Section 1 – Problem Solving and Critical Thinking – 90 minutes; Section 2 – Essay – 30 minutes)
Download the guidebook & sample materials to find out:
- What is the TSA (Thinking Skills Assessment)?
- Why do universities ask for the TSA (Thinking Skills Assessment)?
- How difficult is the TSA (Thinking Skills Assessment)?
- What is the format of the TSA (Thinking Skills Assessment) and what are the exam conditions?
- How should I start preparing for the TSA (Thinking Skills Assessment)?
What is the structure of the TSA (Thinking Skills Assessment)?
How important is my TSA (Thinking Skills Assessment) score in the admissions process?
- How does the TSA Score Conversion process work?
- Where can I find more information about the TSA Score Conversion?
When should I start revising for the TSA (Thinking Skills Assessment)?
What does STEPMaths provide to help you with TSA Preparation?
Get Free TSA Score Conversion (2008+)
Confused by how the TSA is scored? Look no further!
What makes our TSA Preparation Courses special?
A great deal of thought has gone into extracting the essence of each question, illustrating key methods, and turning complicated questions into the clearest possible solutions.
Want to be alerted when we release our TSA Courses? Fill in the form below so we can contact you when they launch.
Oxford TSA Preparation Course Online Subscription Area
A huge collection of concise and structured video resources for every part of the Cambridge, UCL, and Oxford TSA: Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, and Essay Writing. Key, repeatable techniques explored in detail.
Extensive TSA Video Solutions
– Get full video solutions to every question from the last 7 years of the TSA Past Papers (350 Questions!)
Other Sources of Similar TSA-style questions
– 100s of additional Critical Thinking and Problem Solving questions from BMAT Papers – all in video format
Oxford TSA Essay Plans
– Video guides to demonstrate exactly what a TSA Oxford essay should look like and its structure (25 Essay Plans included!)
Unique Question Presentation
– We are confident you won’t find another TSA Oxford resource like this. Give the free trial a go and see how broad the range of resources is.
Early Bird Discounts
Early Bird Option Pricing for Oxford TSA Course Online Subscription:
Subscribe now for £40/month each month (inc. 24hr FREE TRIAL!)
Rises to £45/month if you subscribe from 5th July
Platinum TSA Online Bundle
Get 1 year of access to everything from our online subscription, plus a BONUS problem solving online course (inc. 24hr FREE TRIAL!)
Total value £420
Save up to £171!
Platinum TSA & ECAA Online Bundle
For you if you are also considering Economics at Cambridge and might need the ECAA – includes everything from our TSA Platinum bundle, plus over 400 extra ECAA videos (inc. 24hr FREE TRIAL!)
Total value £687
Yours today from only £399
TSA In-person Preparation Courses
Want to be alerted when we release our TSA Preparation Courses? Fill in the form below so we can contact you when they launch.
Incredibly helpful! Now, when I approach a question, I really understand how to break it down in the most logical way to get to the correct answer.Emily S
Some of the schools our students have come from:
King Edward VI Grammar School
James Allen's Girls School
Haberdashers Aske's Girls' School
Godolphin and Latymer
Queen Elizabeth's School (QE Boys)
Mill Hill County High School
King Edward's School
The Holt School
St. Paul's Girls' School
St. Mary's Ascot
St. Helen's Northwood
St. Bartholomew's School
Withington Girls' School
Tiffin Boys' School
*part of Online Medicine Membership Area
GAA Past Paper Solution Videos*
Every question from past papers solved and explained on video
*part of Online GAA Subscription Area
Analysis of BMAT and TSA*
*part of Online Medicine Membership Area
Everything you need to know for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in concise videos
*part of Online Medicine Membership Areas