Wednesday 9th June 2021, 7pm. Live on Zoom.
In this webinar, The Oxbridge Formula Team will be joined by our lead CTMUA and MAT tutor, together with a number of current Oxbridge students ready to share their own experiences of applying to and studying at Oxford and Cambridge.
- teach you how to articulate abstract concepts to be able to tackle questions much more quickly
- show you how to rewrite unreadable expressions make problem solving easier
- give you concrete time-saving tricks for getting fast and fluent at problems
- show you what a written answer looks like for an awkward “explain” or “justify” question, in order to gain full marks
- explain our problem-planning methodology so you know what to write down before you even start the question
- speak to current students studying Maths and Computer Science and pick their brains about the degree course and their own preparation.
We’ll also briefly talk about our 7-month Oxbridge Mastermind. (But don’t worry, that’s only a small part of the whole presentation!)