FREE MAT Guidebook and Sample Materials for Oxford and Imperial Mathematics
Universities like Imperial College London and Oxford University have pre-interview assessment tests, needed for entry for certian courses. The tests take place at the beginning of November (register via the Admissions Testing Service).
For Mathematics and Maths related courses (including Computer Science) at Oxford and Imperial, you will be required to sit the MAT (Mathematics Admissions Test). The MAT is an 150 minute tests consisting of 7 Mathematics questions of which you will answer 5 .
If you get a high enough score, you will be called for a Maths problem based interview.
Below, you can download our FREE MAT Guidebook and sample materials to help focus your revision!
Download FREE MAT Guidebook and Sample Materials to find out:
- What is the Oxford MAT Paper? (Mathematics Admissions Test)
- Which universities ask for MAT exam? (Maths Admissions Test)
- What format does the Oxford MAT take? (Maths Admissions Test)
- How difficult is the MAT (Maths Admissions Test)?
- When should I start preparing for the MAT (Maths Admissions Test)?
- How are the MAT (Maths Admissions Test) papers marked?
- How are the MAT (Mathematics Admissions Test) results used?
And much more!