The Biomedical Admissions Test
Three papers of challenging, rapid-fire Multiple choice questions.
BMAT Section 1: Testing Critical Thinking & Problem Solving Skills
BMAT Section 2: Putting your Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics Knowledge through its paces
BMAT Section 3: An essay question to fit on no more than a side of A4
For Medicine, Biomedical Sciences and related courses at Cambridge, Oxford, Imperial, UCL, Leeds…and others!
Download FREE Guidebook and Sample Materials for the BMAT/UCAT* Exam
Answers questions such as:
- What is the BMAT/UCAT (BioMedical Admissions Test/ University Clinical Aptitude Test)?
- What universities require the BMAT/UCAT (BioMedical Admissions Test/ University Clinical Aptitude Test)?
- What is the purpose of the BMAT/UCAT (BioMedical Admissions Test/ University Clinical Aptitude Test)?
- How is the BMAT/UCAT (BioMedical Admissions Test/ University Clinical Aptitude Test structured)?
- What subject specific knowledge do I need to sit the BMAT/UCAT (BioMedical Admissions Test/ University Clinical Aptitude Test)?
- How should I start preparing for BMAT/UCAT (BioMedical Admissions Test/ University Clinical Aptitude Test)?
… and many many more.
*known as the UKCAT (UK Clinical Aptitude Test) before 2019
Online STEP Courses:
What does STEPMaths provide to help you with BMAT?
Why are our BMAT Courses so much better than anything else out there?
No other online course has video solutions for every single past paper! We have 90% of the past questions explained by expert tutors in video format, so you are no longer left wondering what the written explanation means or left guessing how the examiners wanted you to go about tackling the question.
Our online area allows you to get inside the head of a BMAT expert and to learn how to approach these very time-pressured questions in the most efficient way possible.
BMAT In-person courses
We do not have any BMAT in-person courses available at present.
Please check back to see when we launch our next course.
Extensive BMAT Video Solutions Online (800+)
BMAT Science Video Cheatsheets
350 BMAT-Style Questions from TSA
UCAT Question Analysis and Overview*
– Learn how to approach each type of question from UCAT.
Bonus: Advice for Medical Interviews and Medical Personal Statements*
– See different interview formats and the demands of each walked through; learn what medical applicants need to say in a personal statement and how to say it
*(Platinum Bundle Only)
Early Bird Discounts
Early Bird Option Pricing for BMAT Online Course Subscription:
Subscribe now for £40/month each month (inc. 24hr FREE TRIAL!)
Rises to £45/month if you subscribe from 2nd July
Platinum Medicine Online Bundle
Access everything from monthly online subscription, plus video tutorials for medical interviews and more (inc. 24hr FREE TRIAL!)
Total value £526
Save up to £277
*part of BMAT Platinum Online Subscription
BMAT Past Paper Solution Videos
Analysis of BMAT and UCAT
BMAT Science Video Cheatsheets
Everything you need to know for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in concise videos
Some of the schools our students have come from:
King Edward VI Grammar School
James Allen's Girls School
Haberdashers Aske's Girls' School
Godolphin and Latymer
Queen Elizabeth's School (QE Boys)
Mill Hill County High School
King Edward's School
The Holt School
St. Paul's Girls' School
St. Mary's Ascot
St. Helen's Northwood
St. Bartholomew's School
Withington Girls' School
Tiffin Boys' School