Who is this book for?
🔎 Do you want to go to Oxford or Cambridge?
🔎 Are you ambitious, passionate and determined?
🔎 Do you study any of the following A Levels?
- Further Maths
- Computer Science
If you answered YES to all three questions, you NEED this book!!
Honing in on what STEM Oxbridge applicants need
Packed with recommendations from real Oxbridge students, ‘The Oxbridge Formula’ is an unpretentious guide for Oxbridge applicants to:
👉Maths 👉Computer Science 👉Physics 👉Engineering 👉Materials Science 👉Chemistry 👉Natural Sciences 👉Chemical Engineering 👉Economics 👉E&M 👉PPE 👉Land Economy 👉 + Joint courses
Written in the belief that a guide trying to cover all subjects does justice to none, ‘The Oxbridge Formula’ places an unparalleled focus on quantitative subjects. As a result, every piece of advice illustrates a concrete way to strengthen your application—and the level of detail given is staggering.
Is there really a formula for getting into Oxbridge?
This book debunks the myth that the admissions process is impossible to prepare for. While this book really does present you with a formula, it isn’t the dry, mechanical procedure that you might be expecting.
Chance of Oxbridge Success = P(a, pa, po) + T(a, pa, po) + I(a, pa, po)
It combines practical resources for developing passion, ability, and academic potential with actionable strategies for admissions test and interview success: a winning formula.
Admissions tests covered:
✏️STEP ✏️MAT ✏️CTMUA ✏️PAT ✏️ENGAA ✏️NSAA ✏️ECAA ✏️TSA
- The Oxbridge Formula
- What ability, passion and potential are—and what they’re not.
- In-depth descriptions of all the degree courses
- An insight into the differences between them
- How do your A Levels compare to what you’ll do at uni?
- Qualities that might make you suited to each course
- Oxford vs. Cambridge: whose course will you choose?
- Applicant profiles: mistakes to avoid and examples to follow
- Tips and resources to develop the intangibles
- Personal statements of current Oxbridge students, critiqued
- Books to read to enhance your application
- Admissions test essentials
- Extensive test preparation strategies
- On-the-day exam techniques
- Resources to help you shine at interview
- Realistic sample interview questions
- Mock interview scripts with analysis
The next steps
- How to prepare for your first year at Oxbridge!
- AND MORE!